Shasta Riding Club relies on generous donations from our supporters to offer our programs to the public. We couldn’t do what we do without support from our community, far and wide. Your contributions are greatly appreciated! Shasta Riding Club is a tax-exempt organization and all donations are tax deductible. Our EIN is 47-5514280.
You might be wondering what your donations can accomplish.
Here are a few examples of where your money might go:
- $15 pays for one bale of hay, which lasts one horse about 3-4 days.
- $35 sponsors one child for one riding lesson or pony camp session.
- $105 pays for one set of shoes for one horse, lasting 8 weeks.
- $275 sponsors one child for a session of summer camp.
- $300 pays for one horse’s board for one month, or 1 ton of hay.
- $1000 pays for two horses’ complete expenses for one month.
- $1800 sponsors one child in weekly lessons for one year.
- $2,500 pays our costs to use the facilities for one year.
- $7,200 pays board on two of our horses for one year.
Any amount is helpful! We especially encourage setting up regular, automatic donations, as most of our costs occur monthly and regular income is a necessity.
To pay online, click here:
If you prefer to send a check, you can mail it to:
Shasta Riding Club, PO Box 321, Montague, CA, 96064
Please contact us with any questions!